USA RETURN, REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product to Apollo Sports USA, Incorporated.
- Apollo Sports USA Inc. cannot accept items purchased elsewhere for return or exchange. Only items that have been purchased directly from Apollo Sports USA Inc., are eligible for return to Apollo.
- Apollo products purchased through a reseller must be returned in accordance with their respective return and exchange policy.
- Apollo reserves the right to examine product before excepting for return or exchange. Upon receipt of eligible return, Apollo will refund purchase price of product. Shipping charge is not refundable.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the ship date indicated on your Apollo Sports USA, Inc. invoice.
The Following Items Are Not Eligible For Return Or Exchange:
- Parts, Refills and Service Kits
- Special Order Parts and Product
- Customized and Custom Made Product
- Closeout, Demo, Display or other Sale product
- Used, dirty or marred product
- Damaged product
- Items purchased through any other physical or web based sales location
- Items purchased by an authorized reseller and drop shipped by Apollo Sports USA Incorporated.
Shipping Your Item Back To Apollo Sports USA
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, supplied by Apollo USA, must be displayed on the outside of package below our address. To obtain your RMA number please complete RMA Form below or call us at (800) 231-0909.
The product(s) you are returning should be in new condition, unused and repackaged with all documentation. For your own protection, we recommend insuring package and shipping by UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail with signature required at delivery. Apollo cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit.
Phone 800.231.0909 425.290.9890 Fax 877.756.7240 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org | © 1990 - 2020 Apollo Sports USA Inc. All Rights Reserved